President Kagame Grants Pardon to Former Premier Dr Habumuremyi

Former PM. Dr. Habumuremyi was pardoned by the President of the Republic.

President Paul Kagame on Thursday granted a pardon to the embattled former Prime Minister, who has been serving a three-year sentence following financial woes relating to his former university.

The former PM, who also served as the Minister of Education, was found guilty of issuing a bounced cheque and handed 3 years behind bars and a fine of Rwf892.2m on November 27, 2020.

Dr. Habumuremyi, who was arrested in July 2020, after things fell apart at his university, Christian University of Rwanda, appealed the sentence in Nyarugenge Intermediate Court, which commuted his sentence by 1 year and 3 months.

He however was still to serve 1 year and 9 months and be released in six months. He was expected to serve 1 year and 3 months suspended and pay the fine.

As the financial woes unfolded at the university, Dr. Habumuremyi is said to have issued cheques to individuals to whom the university owed money. He owned 60 percent of the shares, while his son owned 30 percent and the Vice-Chancellor 10 percent.

He was charged alongside Charles Serushyana, a former accountant of the university, but he was later acquitted after it was found that he was not liable for any crimes.




Leave a Comment

Porno Gratuit Porno Français Adulte XXX Brazzers Porn College Girls Film érotique Hard Porn Inceste Famille Porno Japonais Asiatique Jeunes Filles Porno Latin Brown Femmes Porn Mobile Porn Russe Porn Stars Porno Arabe Turc Porno caché Porno de qualité HD Porno Gratuit Porno Mature de Milf Porno Noir Regarder Porn Relations Lesbiennes Secrétaire de Bureau Porn Sexe en Groupe Sexe Gay Sexe Oral Vidéo Amateur Vidéo Anal
mersinseo.comelitbahisbets10 girisngsbahis girismarsbetmaltbahis girisvenusbettempobet giriselitbahisbetgrambetgrambetgramelitcasino sikayetmersin seoelitbahiselitbahis videoelitbahis videoelitbahisalfa shellşehirler arası nakliyatşehirler arası nakliyat ücretlerişehirler arası nakliyatpornopornomalatya escortistanbul-depo.netsarıyer eşya depolamaaytacnakliyat.comexxen izlekadıköy masözexxen izle

linklerini kaldırmıyorum birdahkine yaslı kurt un linkleri kalkarsa bu site ne sana nede bana kalır ! More strong websites: xxnxx/xoxporn.net/porno/ahmedxnxx/порно